You and a guest will enjoy a 5-night stay at the 4-star Hotel Grand Palace Tokyo, checking in July 23rd, 2020 and checking out July 28th, 2020. This incredible package includes tickets to 4 Olympic events and a unique VIP and cultural experience at the National Theater Tokyo. Your itinerary is as follows:
- July 23rd: Arrive in Tokyo
- July 24th: Spend the day exploring Tokyo. Japan’s busy capital mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples.
- July 25th: Let the games begin! Your first Olympic event will be Equestrian Dressage from 5 – 10pm.
- July 26th: You and your guest will attend the National Theater Tokyo where you will enjoy cocktails and a dining experience carefully curated by a Michelin Star Chef, followed by a cultural performance. (Time and performance to be determined.)
Later that evening, you will attend the Gymnastics Artistic event (women’s qualifying event) from 8:20 – 10pm
- July 27th: Head to the Tokyo Aquatics Center from 3-4pm for a Diving medal competition.
At 7pm, you will attend your 4th and final Olympic event: a Taekwondo medal competition from 7 – 10:40pm.
- July 28th: Check out
The Hotel Grand Palace Tokyo is a 4-star hotel, centrally located, with spectacular city views close to the Tokyo Station Terminal and Imperial Palace Garden neighborhood with excellent connections to the subway, railway (JR), and airports. Daily breakfast included.
CoSport is the official, authorized U.S. vendor for the Olympic games. The ease of Guest Registration through CoSport’s proprietary Guest Registration System will help you easily plan for your stay in Tokyo. Throughout the pre-planning and during your program stay you will be supported by CoSport’s experienced program managers with local knowledge of Tokyo.
Equestrian Dressage, 5 – 10pm: Dressage Grand Prix Team and Individual Day 1. Equestrian Park (See map: Heritage Zone 8).
Gymnastics Artistic, 8:20 – 10pm: Women’s qualifying event. Ariake Gymnastics Center (See map: Tokyo Bay Zone 13).
Diving Medal Competition, 3 – 4pm: Men’s Synchronized 10m Platform Final / Men’s Synchronized 10m Platform Victory Ceremony. Tokyo Aquatics Center (See map: Tokyo Bay Zone 24).
Taekwondo Medal Competition, 7 – 10:40pm: Women -67kg Repechages (2 matches) / Men -80kg Repechages (2 matches) / Women -67kg Bronze Medal Contests (2 matches) / Men -80kg Bronze Medal Contests (2 matches) / Women -67kg Gold Medal Contest / Men -80kg Gold Medal Contest / Women -67kg Victory Ceremony / Men -80kg Victory Ceremony. Makuhari Messe Hall A (See map: Tokyo Bay Zone 26).
View the official Tokyo map, including hotel and Olympic event locations HERE.
- Air Transportation to/from Tokyo, Japan
- Ground Transportation in Tokyo (including airport transfers)
- Hotel Incidentals
- Winner is responsible for arranging travel to and from Tokyo and obtaining all necessary travel documents such as passport and entry visas.
- Winner is responsible for keeping CoSport informed of address changes to ensure delivery of tickets.
Generously donated by: The Albuquerque Santa Fe Toyota Dealers Association