ROCKY MOUNTAIN MAGNIFICENCE IN ALBERTA, CANADA
The Fairmont Banff Springs and the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise – with their refined comfort and rugged elegance – offer the perfect backdrop for a luxurious vacation amid the natural grandeur of Alberta. Whether you prefer summer or winter activities, you’ll find an unrivaled outdoor experience. Hike or bike; ski, skate, snowshoe, sled or swim; play tennis or golf; curl, canoe or cast for fish; ride a horse, raft, snowmobile or ATV–with your Outdoor Adventure Experience and complimentary offerings, choose the activity you want!
Styled after a Scottish baronial castle, The Fairmont Banff Springs offers opulence and seclusion as well as stunning views, classic cuisine and the world-class Willow Stream Spa. Located within a UNESCO World Heritage Site at the heart of Banff, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is globally recognized for progressive environmental stewardship and responsible tourism. At the end of each energetic day, retire to the comfort and delightful ambiance of your spacious junior suite.
Your trip for two includes:
- 3-night accommodations each at the Fairmont Banff Springs and the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in junior suites
- Daily complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and fitness classes (reservations required)
- All room-related taxes
- Free concierge reservation service
- Outdoor Adventure Experience offers a choice of snowmobiling (where available), ATV, snowshoeing, hiking tours, mountain biking, rock climbing or horseback riding (both travelers must select the same activity)
- Fairmont Banff Springs complimentary activities: guided wilderness walks, bike tours, hikes and snowshoe tours; movie and game nights; scavenger hunts; ping pong and pool at the Canadian Bowling and Entertainment Centre; stargazing; campfire evenings; ice rink and curling; use of tennis courts, including racket; skill and drill nights; ladies’ and men’s night stroller; golf clubs after 4 pm; 1-hour bike rental
- Fairmont Lake Louise complimentary activities: Bavarian curling (reservations required); campfire evenings; movie nights with popcorn; use of skating rink during winter months (skate rentals additional)
Note: Activity options vary in duration and by location and operate seasonally and on specific days of the week at specific times. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Limited availability during summer. Reservations must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of travel. Travel is valid for 18 months from date of issue.